|Trail made of dirt|
|Water called Loch Ness|
|People riding horses|
|Carol and Stewart|
I’m at my B&B now. I am going to have dinner soon.
See how much more interesting the daily posting can be when the weather is ignored?
Answers to Monday’s puzzle:
The correct answer is 14 – but I named two of them. Here are the others, though I’ll admit that hiding number 7 within the title of number 6 was a bit sneaky.
1. It’s Raining
2. Stormy Weather
3. Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
4. Blame it on the Rain
5. Singing in the Rain
6. Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain
7. Falling Rain
8. I Made it Through the Rain
9. Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down
10. Baby I Know the Rain Must Fall
11. Rain, Rain Go Away
12. It Ain’t Gonna Rain No More
© 2011 Ken Klug